Windows of Opportunity ....

It occurs to me that if I were to get stuck in a day-long time loop, with the life that I lead it would likely cause me to loop through a largely uneventful day. And if that were the case, and I were aware of the loop, I'm pretty sure I'd spend a lot of loops re-reading favorite books and book series.

Here are some of the (4-book or longer) series I would happily re-binge in those loops:

  1. Terry Pratchett's Discworld Series 
  2. Seanan McGuire's October Daye Series
  3. Ilona Andrews' Kate Daniels Series
  4. Jim Butcher's Furies of Calderon
  5. Benedict Jacka's Alec Verus Series
  6. Mercedes Lackey's Elemental Masters
  7. Anne Bishop's The Others
  8. C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia
  9. Genevieve Cogman's Invisible Library Series
  10. J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter
What series would be on your list?

Comments

Popular Posts